We are almost in the new fashion season this year, but still short hairstyles 2015 continue to dominate. With this fun and flirty look your personality will definitely stand out. Whether you’re thinking about cutting your tresses a lot or just updating your cut, you shouldn’t miss out on the hottest trends for short hair!
– Balso bob with hair on the side. If you are looking for a polished bob this is the one to have. The faux bob with the hair on the side will give you that stunning mature look. It can be easily styled with mousse and an anti-frizz serum. This trend will complete a glamorous look for when you’re off work or just socializing.
– Short, tousled, voluminous hair – want to feel like a rock star? Voluminous tousled hair will give you that strong but fun personality. Its edges and messy cuts will go well with any casual or everyday outfit. With this hairstyle, styling has never been easier.
– Pixie cut trend. Pixie cuts have never been out of style. From interns to celebrities, the pixie cut is a must-have style, it was very popular last year and continues to be so in 2015. With the beautiful and sexy look it gives there is no way you can’t turn heads with this hairstyle.
– Avant-garde mini-mohawh. If you want to set trends among your friends challenge yourself to have this hairstyle. The edgy mini-mohawk suits women with a versatile personality, it offers glamour and creativity especially with its waves on top of the head.
– Long and tousled bob. Looking radiant and beautiful is very simple with a long tousled bob. Its cropped layers are fun, flirty and easy to maintain. In fact, it is very flexible and doesn’t require much time to style.
– Short curls – who said curls are only for long hair? Wearing your hair short and curly has never been impossible. This trend will give you a classic and romantic look, ideal for dates and special occasions. Not to mention it will give you an ultra feminine aura.
Short hairstyles 2015 are truly indispensable. With the personality they can give you, there’s no reason to stick with that boring hairstyle you’ve been wearing for a while now.